worth visiting blog

worth visiting blog

Hi dear,

Welcome, Isaac pamai's here, u can called smiling & this is about?hehe..
I hav been feverishly trying 2 hav a blog instead of spending all my tym in fACEBOOK...... ;

Hope U will find some interesting stuff sumday or atleast make u laugh ;) .. thank you..

4 Dad and Mom


To: mum & dad

Im sory for everthing i did,
I hav been hiding things from u guys,
i reali didnt think much of it as u trust me alot... so easily
Im sorry for lying to u where am i and what im doing...... every now and then
I knw what should i do next.... but something really wont make me so
i am sory

Wont let u guys disappointed anymore.
I ll concenrate in what u want me to do,
I ll study hard, n not think of all stupid dream anymore

1 comment:

bilung ankita said...

God bless u in ur decison :)
prov 1:8-9