worth visiting blog

worth visiting blog

Hi dear,

Welcome, Isaac pamai's here, u can called smiling & this is about?hehe..
I hav been feverishly trying 2 hav a blog instead of spending all my tym in fACEBOOK...... ;

Hope U will find some interesting stuff sumday or atleast make u laugh ;) .. thank you..

All happen with reason




Sumtym people come into my  life & I  know right away dat they were meant 2 be there. 

They serve some sort of purpose, teach  a lesson, or help me figure out who I am (what I m now) 
 & what I cannot...(like prime minister hahaha.) 
U never know who these people may be: room-mate, neighbour, teacher, friend, lover, etc.

Even a complete stranger who, when you lock eyes with them, 
you know in that very moment that they will affect your life in some way.
And sometimes things happen 2 us, and at the time they may seem painful, and unfair.
But in reflection we realize that without overcoming those obstacles, 
we would hav never realized our potential, strength, will power, or heart....
Everything happens 4 a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, happiness.Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere...safe and comfortable, but dull and pointless...
The people u meet who affect your life, and the successes and downfalls u experience, create who you are & what I am.
(so come and stay where I am lmao).... 

No comments: